While you are updating your details you can also tick the check box to say you’d like to receive direct marketing offers for products we think might interest you from time to time.
1) The promotion is called “Update your details to win monthly prizes” (Promotion).
2) By entering this Promotion, Entrants accept and agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions of entry (Terms and Conditions). Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3) The Promoter is Australian Central Credit Union Ltd trading as People's Choice Credit Union (People’s Choice), ABN 11 087 651 125, Australian Financial Services Licence 244310 and Australian Credit Licence 244310 of 50 Flinders Street, Adelaide SA 5000. Ph: 13 11 82 (Promoter).
4) The Promotion commences at 9:00am Australian Central Standard Time (ACST), Monday, 18 May 2020 and closes at 5:00pm ACST on Friday, 31 July 2020 (Promotion Period).
5) Prizes consist of Ten (10) $100 pre-paid EFTPOS cards each month for three months, May 2020, June 2020 and July 2020 (each a Prize and, together, the Prizes).
Total prize pool is valued at $3,000
6) Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
7) To enter the Promotion you must:
a) Be a resident of Australia (excluding NSW; residents of NSW are not eligible to enter this promotion); and
b) Be aged 18 years or older at the time of entry; and
c) Log in to internet banking;
d) Check that your contact details are correct; and
e) complete the online entry form by clicking on the link provided. A person who submits a valid entry for the Promotion will be an Entrant for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions; or
f) Attend a branch or
g) Phone us on 13 11 82
8) There is a limit of one (1) entry per Entrant.
9) Officers and employees of People's Choice or its related bodies corporate, or any agencies associated with the Promotion, or the immediate family of such persons, are ineligible to enter this Promotion. "Immediate family" means any of the following: spouses (including de facto partners), parents, children and siblings.
10) The first ten (10) valid entries drawn by random selection on Friday 5 June 2020, Friday 26 July 2020 and Friday 7 August 2020 at 50 Flinders Street, Adelaide SA 5000 at 11.00am ACDT will each win a $100 EFTPOS gift card. The Promoter will contact Prize winners by telephone or email on the day of the draw at the number and/or email address held on record for the winner with details of how the Prize is to be redeemed. If the promoter is unable to contact the winner, or if the winner declines to accept the Prize, a redraw will be conducted on the following business day at 11.00am. The names of each Prize winner will be published on the Promoter’s Website at www.peopleschoicecu.com.au/winners, within two business days of each prize draw.
11) Entrants will remain in the Prize Draw for the duration of the Promotional Period, except for Prize Draw winners who will be removed from the draw.
12) Whether an entry is valid and eligible will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process (including but not limited to tampering by way of use of automated entry software or techniques). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
13) If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
14) The Promoter’s decision is final in relation to all matters in this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
15) If the Promoter determines that a winning entry does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, and therefore the Entrant is ineligible to win the relevant prize, an immediate redraw for the prize will take place at the same location.
16) If required, an unclaimed Prize draw will take place three (3) months after the final draw at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
18) Entrants agree and consent to the Promoter using and disclosing the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of conducting the Promotion, awarding the Prizes and any other matter connected to or incidental to the Promotion.
19) To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all warranties, representations or guarantees regarding the Promotion and will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, in connection with, or arising out of the Promotion, a person’s entry being deemed to be invalid or the taking by a winner of the Prizes. By entering the Promotion, the Entrants release and indemnify the Promoter from any such liability. In addition, the Promoter is not liable for any additional costs associated with the taking by a winner of the Prizes and any expense incurred beyond the specified Prize will be the responsibility of the winner.
20) To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter provides the Prizes 'as-is', and makes no representations, warranties or guarantees regarding the quality, suitability, merchantability or any other aspect of the Prizes.
21) If a Prize (or part of any Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter may substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with an alternative prize to the equal or higher value subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
22) If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of being run in the manner described in these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion at any time, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
23) The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be governed in accordance with the laws in force in South Australia.