For many businesses, the initial financing arrangements put in place at start-up are still in place many years later.
A business’ finances should be reviewed on a regular basis to be sure the current needs of the business are suited. Refinancing could be the right choice for your business if:
- you’re planning to renovate or update your fit-out;
- business circumstances have changed and the current loan no longer suits;
- you’re looking to reduce loan repayments;
- if you want to access the equity in your business;
- if your fixed term loan is coming to an end;
- or you want to consolidate your debts to make managing your business loans easier.