Stop and think about how much has changed in your life, and in the world around you, since you bought your home. Does your home loan reflect your current circumstances?
Small differences add up…
- Refinancing to a home loan with an interest rate that is a quarter of a percent lower might not seem like big deal, but 0.25% can mean a big reduction in your interest repayments over the life of the loan.
- Switching to a home loan that allows you to make unlimited extra repayments without any break costs or fees could help you pay off your loan sooner.
- Having your home loan and bank account with the same financial institution could save you money every month with fee waivers and discounts on products and services.
- Consolidating your loans could make them easier to manage and pay off.
- For more information contact one of our Home Loan Advisers to help you review your current home loan