If you’ve found a new home before you’ve sold your old one, a Bridging Loan could be what you’re looking for.
A Bridging Loan provides you with the convenience of a short term, interest-only loan to help you to keep moving ahead with purchasing your new home, while you’re waiting to sell your existing property.
- Competitive Standard Variable interest rate
- Interest Only repayment option - reduce your loan repayments by paying only the interest due monthly1
- Option to ‘capitalise’ your interest and add the interest repayments onto the amount of the loan
- Loan terms of up to 12 months
- No annual fees or monthly account keeping fees (fees may apply if you opt for an Offset Facility to be attached to your Bridging Loan).2