The transition to Aged Care for yourself or a loved one can be an emotional time; People’s Choice Credit Union Financial Planners can help support you through this difficult period with tailored personal advice.
It’s never too early to start making preparations for the transition to Aged Care to ensure the best possible care is available with minimal financial implications.
There are many decisions to be made in relation to Aged Care, such as:
- The availability and quality of care facilities in your area
- The required level of care
- The financial options available, including introductory and ongoing fee structures
- Assistance in financial assessments
- The government entitlements that may be available
A People’s Choice Financial Planner can also assist with enquires around Pensions, Investing and Income Streams during this transition.
We understand that the decisions around Aged Care can take an emotional toll on families, which is why we provide an empathetic consultation to discuss all options available.
In addition to specialist Financial Planning advice, you may also need assistance in the following areas:
- Professional advice on accounting, tax and legal requirements
- Professional advice from medical professionals regarding medical requirements
Whilst People’s Choice does not offer advice in these specialised areas, we can outline the types of matters you will need to discuss when you meet with these other professionals.
You can enquire about Aged Care online, over the phone by calling 1300 132 982 or by visiting your nearest branch.