Make an international payment for your chance to win a trip for 2 to an EPL Game^.
During the months of June and July, when you send or receive a foreign currency Telegraphic Transfer, powered by Western Union you will automatically go into the draw for you chance to win one of two trips to the UK to attend an English Premier League game live in person.
Click here to learn more.
Requesting a transfer to an overseas bank
Do you need to transfer money into an overseas bank account? It's simple and convenient with Internet Banking.
Choose from one of two convenient options below.
Option 1: Using Internet Banking
With International Money Transfers you have access to:
- Over 200 countries and territories and more than 140 currencies
- $5,000 transfer limit per day
- Save transfer details as a ‘Favourite’
- ‘Find My Bank’ feature which allows you to search for missing information
Option 2: Visiting a branch
When transferring to an overseas account to any of the following countries, make sure you have the relevant information ready.
- Europe: International Bank Account Number (IBAN)
- United Kingdom: Bank Sort Code or IBAN
- New Zealand: BSB & account number
- China: A reason for sending funds
- Malaysia: National ID number
Requesting a transfer from an overseas bank
Do you want to easily receive funds from overseas? Easy.
Simply follow the steps below.
Use Western Union to receive overseas transfers
For Western Union inwards payments, follow these steps:
- Complete the Western Union Inward Payments form
- Choose the country you are receiving funds from
- Complete the relevant information on the online form and click submit
- You will then be emailed a PDF with deposit instructions. The form can then be saved or emailed to the sender.
- Ask the sender to:
- - Present the instructions to their bank when processing the payment to you.
- - Deposit the amount into the dedicated account as stated in the instructions in local currency and not in AUD.
- - Instruct the bank teller to include the payment reference details specified in the PDF deposit instructions form.
- Funds converted into Australian Dollars when received and credited to your People’s Choice account.