A variable rate loan is simple. If interest rates go down, so do your scheduled repayments. Or if interest rates increase, then your minimum scheduled repayment will too.
With our Variable Rate Home & Investment Loans you can enjoy a competitive rate, plus a range of convenient features and the freedom to make unlimited extra repayments, helping you pay off your loan sooner and saving you money.
- Competitive Variable interest rates
- Loan terms up to 30 years (or up to 40 years for first home buyers)
- No annual or monthly account keeping fees1
- Freedom to make unlimited extra repayments – reduce your loan term and save money
- Flexible repayment frequency - pay weekly, fortnightly or monthly2
- Redraw facility - access to extra cash if you’re ahead on your repayments3
- Offset account option - link your loan and transaction account to help reduce the interest and time taken to pay off your loan1
- Interest Only repayment option - reduce your loan repayments by paying only the interest due monthly4
- Split-loan interest rate option - get the benefits of a part fixed and part variable interest rate loan5
- Family guarantee for first home buyers6