Enjoy your next adventure even more
Caravanning is more than just a means of transport. For many, it’s a way of life and a home away from home. That’s why it’s well worth protecting your caravan and its contents.
Our caravan insurance, provided by CGU, gives you the freedom to choose the cover to suit your lifestyle, no matter if you’re on-site or on the move. Insure your contents and specific items from theft and even get cover for flood.
You’ll also be insured for alternative accommodation, towing costs and getting your van home if your vehicle is damaged.1
With our caravan insurance policy you can enjoy:
- Easy application process
- Fortnightly, Monthly or Annual payments available at no extra cost
- Choice to pay by direct debit or credit card
What am I covered for?
- Insured sum up to the market value of the caravan
- Replacement caravan if total loss is within 12 months of manufacture (including delivery and registration costs)
- Towing costs
- The cost (up to $500) of returning your caravan to your home if your vehicle is damaged in an accident and cannot be used (providing the accident happened more than 100km from your home)
- Alternative accommodation ($100 per day for up to five days, applies only if the insured is on holiday)
- Fusion in motors up to 10 years old
Optional Additional Cover:
- Australia-wide or on-site cover available2
- Contents and specified contents, including theft from a locked annex
- Flood cover is considered upon request (subject to underwriting consideration)
How to make a claim
To make a claim, click here or contact the dedicated 24-hour claims hotline on 13 24 80.
To enquire about an existing claim, call us on 13 11 82.
Please refer to the Caravan Insurance Product Disclosure Statement for full details of cover limits and terms and conditions.