When making a claim you will be asked to provide the following:
- Your policy number or personal contact details
- The contact details of anyone involved in the incident including: name, current address, phone number and insurance details if known and any other relevant information (e.g. vehicle registration number)
- Any relevant letters, notices, court documents relating to the incident
- The incident report number for any claims in relation to theft or attempted theft, vandalism or malicious act - the police will provide you with this number when you report the incident
What happens next?
- After your claim details are confirmed, you will be provided with a claim number and your excess payable (if applicable)
- Your claim will be allocated to a claims consultant who will contact you regarding the next steps, your claims consultant will keep you informed about the status of your claim throughout the whole process
- If you need to enquire about the status of your claim, call 13 11 82 between 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (ACST) using your allocated claim number
Tips to assist the claims process:
- Take photos of damage to your property/any other property involved in the incident
- In most states you can report a crash online with your local police service, which will provide you with an incident report number
In an emergency situation, please advise claims staff so they can assist you with emergency repairs (Motor) or accommodation (Home & Contents) if applicable.
Travel Insurance Emergency Assistance:
For emergency travel insurance assistance, please call our 24-hour emergency assistance hotline:
Travel Insurance claims email: email@example.com
Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) & Policy
All claims are assessed in accordance with your PDS & Policy wording, along with your specific policy schedule.
Your specific policy schedule – A copy can be arranged by calling 13 11 82.