Protect your wheels at the right price
Motorcycle insurance should suit your needs, giving you the freedom you already enjoy when you ride. We’ve teamed up with CGU, one of Australia’s most trusted and credentialed insurers, to provide your choice of affordable comprehensive cover or third party Motorcycle Insurance.
CGU will keep you on the move with emergency or temporary repairs, vehicle hire if your motorbike is stolen and provide an ‘Earned No Claim Bonus Protection’ policy for one at-fault claim during the policy year without affecting your no claim bonus.
With our motor insurance policy you can enjoy:
- Freedom to choose the best cover to suit your needs
- Fortnightly, monthly or annual payments available at no extra cost
- Choice to pay by direct debit or credit card
- Choice of repairer, with a repair guarantee
What am I covered for?
- ‘Earned No Claim Bonus Protection’ for one at-fault claim during the policy year without affecting your no claim bonus1(Comprehensive cover only)
- Loss or damage from a theft or attempted theft, including the theft of keys to your motorcycle
- Loss or damage to your motorcycle as a result of vandalism or malicious act (Comprehensive cover only)
- Emergency or temporary repairs so that the bike can be driven or used – up to $500
- Vehicle hire for up to 14 days if your motorbike is stolen or if it is unsafe to drive as a result of theft or attempted theft
- Recoding of locks and barrels after the keys of your motorcycle are stolen – up to $1,000
- Cover for helmets and protective clothing, if it is stolen from your motorcycle or damaged in an accident - up to $250 (Comprehensive cover only)
- New motorcycle replacement if your motorcycle is written off as a result of an accident if the motorcycle is less than one year old
How to make a claim
To make a claim, click here or contact the dedicated 24-hour claims hotline on 13 24 80.
To enquire about an existing claim, call us on 13 11 82.
Please refer to the Motor Insurance Product Disclosure Statement for full details of cover limits and terms and conditions.