People's Choice Credit Union uses industry-standard encryption to help keep you safe while transacting with us online, but there are also a number of steps you can take to keep your personal information secure.
- Always type ‘peopleschoicecu.com.au’ into your browser when accessing Internet Banking
- Take precautions on public computers to make sure that your private details are protected and log off at the end of your session
- Always use secure sites with a ‘padlock’ icon showing on your web browser when transacting online
- Don’t supply any account or card details unless you have initiated the transaction
- Don’t follow links in emails asking for your account or card details
- Use email confirmation for Internet Banking transactions to help monitor your account
- Register for People's Choice Secure Code for added security
- Regularly change your Phone Banking and Internet Banking passwords and don’t use the same password for both systems
- Change your Internet Banking password if the computer you use has been infected with a virus or malicious software
- If you change your password do not select passwords that represent your date of birth or name
- Take precautions to secure your information while transacting online
Visit the Troubleshooting and Help section of our website for more information.
If you notice any unauthorised transactions on your account, or believe your details may have been compromised, change your passwords immediately and contact us on 13 11 82.