People’s Choice Undies Run for Bowel Cancer Early Bird competition
Terms and conditions
1. The competition is called “People’s Choice Undies Run for Bowel Cancer Early Bird Competition”. Information on how to enter and the prizes forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Cancer Council South Australia ABN 31 469 615 538 of 202 Greenhill Road, Eastwood SA 5063 Telephone 1300 65 65 85 (Cancer Council SA).
3. The competition commences at 12:00am Australian Central Daylight Time (ACDT) on Monday, 20 November 2017 and closes at 11:59pm (ACDT) on Sunday, 10 December 2017 (Promotional Period).
4. The competition is only open to South Australian resident individuals aged 18 years and over. Directors and employees of Cancer Council SA and People’s Choice Credit Union and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
5. To enter, eligible entrants must, by the end of the Promotional Period have registered for the 2018 People’s Choice Undies Run for Bowel Cancer between 12:00am Monday 20 November 2017 and 11.59pm Sunday 10 December 2017.
6. There are twenty one (21) prizes available to be won as follows: One (1) x CABN Jude accommodation two (2) night consecutive stay voucher worth up to $418 and twenty (20) x One (1) in season family movie pass to Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle worth $80 each (Total Value $1,600). Each family movie pass will admit four people to any participating cinema showing Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle movie.
6.1 2 night accommodation at CABN Adelaide Hills.
6.1.1 CABN Voucher is valid for 12 months from the winning date
6.1.2 voucher can only be used for Standard Rate season – This excludes South Australian School Holidays, Public holidays, Christmas Holidays and Easter Long Weekend.
6.1.3 CABN sleeps two guests with the provision for two more guests in a comfy king single if you don’t mind that kind of thing.
6.1.4 Check-in from 2pm and check-out 11am providing a complimentary sleep in
6.2 The Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle prize is an in-season family pass to the following selected cinemas across South Australia, available from 26 December 2017. There are twenty (20) family passes:
• Event Cinemas Marion
• Hoyts Tea Tree
• Wallis Mt Barker
• Wallis Mitcham
• Wallis Piccadilly
7. The total value of all twenty one (21) Prizes offered under this promotion is $2018 ($418 CABN Jude Accommodation Voucher and $80 per in-season family pass).
8. The prize draw will be conducted at 11.00am ACDT on Friday, 15 December 2017 at Cancer Council SA, 202 Greenhill Road, Eastwood SA 5063.
8.1 The prize winners will be determined by way of a random selection from a computer database containing all entries submitted from eligible entrants. The first eligible entrant drawn will win the prize.
8.2 The prizes are not transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
8.3 Once an entrant has won a prize they are removed from the draw for the remaining prizes.
9. Cancer Council SA reserves the right, at any time, to:
9.1 Verify the validity of entries and entrants;
9.2 Verify the identity, age and place of residence of an entrant and require that an entrant provide evidence of such matters.
10. If Cancer Council SA determines that an entry is invalid or an entrant is ineligible to enter (or an entrant fails to prove such matters to the satisfaction of Cancer Council SA the relevant entry will be void and may be deleted, and the relevant entrant will not be eligible to win any prize.
11. If a winning entry is deemed to not comply with these Terms and Conditions and therefore not be eligible to win a prize, another winning entry will be determined by an immediate redraw at the same location.
12. The prize winners will be notified by a Cancer Council SA representative within two (2) business days of the prize draw. The prize winners’ names will be published on the People’s Choice Undies Run for Bowel Cancer website within two (2) business days of the winners being selected. Entrants consent to Cancer Council SA disclosing their personal information for this purpose.
13. All entries submitted become the property of Cancer Council SA. By entering this competition each entrant licences Cancer Council SA to use their entry for an unlimited period for any reason including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes. Each entrant warrants to Cancer Council SA that each entry submitted by the entrant is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. Entrants agree to indemnify Cancer Council SA against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe the entrant’s moral rights under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
14. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Cancer Council SA is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity and personal injury) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential arising out of or in any way connected with this competition.
15. Cancer Council SA makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the Prizes.
16. The above Terms and Conditions do not affect, and are not intended to affect, any rights you may have as a consumer, which cannot be excluded under any applicable consumer protection law.
18. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties relating to the conduct of this promotion.