Pay with your People's Choice card with Samsung Pay
Samsung pay is simple to use and protects your purchases with fingerprint, Iris Scanner* or device passcode. With tap and swipe technology unique to Samsung Pay, your payments will be accepted virtually everywhere around the world . Plus, access your favourite loyalty cards in Samsung Pay with its in-built barcode scanner.
Set up is simple. Ready?
- Open the Samsung Pay app and sign in with your Samsung ID.
- Register your fingerprint and device passcode which you’ll use to authorise payments.
Have you got a Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+? You can even use iris authentication!
- Scan or enter your People’s Choice Visa Debit or Credit card details.
- Verify your card details and enter the verification code.
You're there! The simple, secure and new way to pay.
How to pay in stores on mobile
- Get started with Samsung Pay by either swiping up from the home button or opening the Samsung Pay app from the home screen.
- Select your People's Choice Visa Debit or Credit card by swiping left or right.
- Verify your fingerprint and touch your phone to either the card reader or NFC reader to complete the payment. Alternatively, enter your 4-digit Samsung Pay PIN or use the Iris Scanner* for Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ smartphone users, if this is your preferred option.
How to pay in stores on Gear smartwatch
- After putting on your Gear smartwatch, you will be prompted to enter PIN once to authenticate the device. Samsung Pay on Gear needs to be authenticated each time the Gear smartwatch is put on and requires a periodic connection to a compatible smartphone with Samsung Pay and internet access.
- Press and hold the Back button to launch Samsung Pay.
- Select your People's Choice on screen or by swiping left or right, or by rotating the bezel to select card.
- Tap on the Pay button to make payment.
- Place the top crown of your Gear smartwatch near the NFC or MST area to pay.
Find out more about Samsung Pay in our Frequently Asked Questions.