If you’re comfortable managing your finances, a Line of Credit Loan could help you reduce your interest repayments, allowing you to pay off your loan sooner.
By depositing your salary into a Line of Credit account, every dollar you don't spend offsets your loan and the amount of interest you pay.
A Line of Credit can be used for home or investment purposes.
- Competitive Variable interest rate
- Loan terms up to 30 years available
- Flexibility to withdraw funds as you need – so long as you stay within your agreed credit limit
- No minimum monthly repayments – provided any interest, fees and charges are paid each month
- Interest Only repayments - reduce your loan repayments by paying only the interest due monthly1
- Combines your mortgage and transaction account into one, flexible account.
- Use our Visa Credit card to give you up to 62 days interest free, maximising the time your money is in your Line of Credit account reducing your mortgage’s interest2