Don’t let a setback put your home in jeopardy
Meeting home loan repayments is an important responsibility. But if you were unable to work due to illness or injury - or if you passed away - how would your family cope with the repayments?
Partnering with CGU, one of Australia’s most trusted and credentialed insurers, we offer affordable Mortgage Repayment Insurance packages to cover the cost of repaying your mortgage should your situation change. Receive cash assistance for sudden health issues, accidents, disablement, death and cover for involuntary unemployment.
You can choose to cover your home or investment loan repayments, whichever type you hold, with your choice of protection types to make it affordable for you.
What are my cover options?
- Disablement due to illness or injury - up to $3,500 per month until you are able to return to work or the claim reaches its benefit limit of 30 months
- Involuntary unemployment - up to $7,500 per claim for a maximum of 180 days. One claim per 12 month period ($15,000 policy limit)
- Life cover - up to $500,000
- Cash Assist (in the event of Trauma eg Heart Attack, Coronary Artery Surgery, Stroke, Cancer) - up to $50,000
- Hospitalisation due to illness or injury: subject to a policy maximum of $6,000
How to make a claim
To make a claim, click here or contact the dedicated 24-hour claims hotline on 13 24 80.
To enquire about an existing claim, call us on 13 11 82.
Please refer to the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for full details of cover limits and terms and conditions.
- Mortgage Repayment Insurance Product Disclosure Statement - Principal & Interest
- Mortgage Repayment Insurance Product Disclosure Statement - Interest Only