- A low introductory rate of 2.99% p.a. for the first 6 months - available across all balance transfers, cash advances and purchases2
- Up to 62 days interest free on purchases*
- Worldwide acceptance
- Quick assessment process
- No application fees
- Easy balance transfer process
- The latest in security measures such as microchips, payWave, a free fraud protection service and Verified by Visa for online purchases
- Competitive interest rates
- Supported in Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google PayTM
Safe and Secure
Our Visa Credit card has the latest in security measures such as microchips, payWave, a free fraud protection service and Verified by Visa for online purchases. See the FAQs tab for more information on these great security measures.
Exclusive to Visa cardholders is the new digital wallet service, Visa Checkout by Visa; a secure and flexible way to conveniently pay online. Visit the FAQs tab to learn more about Visa Checkout by Visa and how you can sign up.
Additionally, Visa cardholders get access to a range of exclusive entertainment offers, including pre-sale tickets for some of the biggest concerts and live events. Sign up at visaentertainment.com.au
It's important for you to look at our Credit Guide if you're thinking about applying for a card to understand how we can help you.
A number of regulatory reforms have recently been introduced, click here to view a FAQ on how these reforms may affect you and what People’s Choice has done to address them.
You can use this website to request a reduction in your credit limit to an amount that equals or exceeds the minimum credit limit for your credit card or overdraft or to request to terminate your credit card or overdraft contract. To do this, please click here to lodge a SecureMail request via Internet Banking. Alternatively, enter the information and follow the instructions on the web form request via this website by clicking here, visit your local branch or contact us on 13 11 82.